How many job posts are included in the Stashjobs Free Plan?
Stashjobs gives each employer 12 free job posts per year. These can be used all at once or spread out over 12 months as needed. Additional listings are available for $99/month.
Should I choose to post jobs myself or have Stashjobs import my listings?
Choose the auto-import option when:
• You already maintain an active Jobs/Careers/Join Us page online that includes the details for each of your openings.
Choose to manually post jobs when:
• Your Jobs/Careers/Join Us page lists only an "Apply Here" link or otherwise does not contain the details of your job openings.
What if I need to import more than 12 jobs?
Because your first 12 Stashjob posts per year are free, we will auto-import the 12 most recent listings from your site. When you purchase additional job posts, they will be added to your 12 free posts. So, for instance, if you purchase four additional job posts, your account will display 16 jobs at a time.
Why are job posts treated as subscriptions?
The subscription model provides the easiest way for employers to maintain their listings while still providing full flexibility for post management.
• Free auto-renewals will continue until your annual 12 free-jobs limit has been reached
• Paid job posts will also auto-renew after 30 days and charge the billing method on file
• Auto-renewals can be turned off in your account settings at any time
Why should I upgrade my listing to a Featured Job?
Featured jobs benefit from maximum visibility with preferred placement at the top of on-site listings and search results, plus individual promotion across the Stash social, email, and online platforms.
What are the benefits of upgrading to Featured Employer?
Upgrading your account to Featured Employer status boosts the visibility of your company on-site as well as in branded promotion across the Stash social, email, and online platforms.
Questions or feedback? Email us here.