The NFL Media Design Group is seeking a designer-animator to design and animate graphics and other design-based assets supporting shows, events, special programming or emerging platforms.
This work involves a combination of creating unique designs and animations and iterating and expanding on existing style guides and toolkits, under the direction of a team of an Art Director and Creative Producer.
- Design and animate content for the various groups serviced by NFL Creative LA.
- Be able to work with deadlines that can be as short as same-day, leveraging existing toolkits or unique assets, with the guidance of the project’s art director and creative producer, to deliver on time.
- Demonstrated experience working in the design-animation field.
- Proficient knowledge After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator. A working knowledge of Cinema 4D (preferably Octane Render engine). Proficiency may be required, based on the job placement.
- Ability to develop custom designs and animations that derive from style guides, existing graphics packages and/or references provided by art directors.
- Ability to adhere to communicated file naming conventions and shared organizational guidelines.
- Able to accommodate non-standard work hours, holidays and weekends as needed.
Other Key Attributes / Characteristics
- Proactive, detail-oriented, organized, and accountable, with the ability to perform in a highly collaborative setting.
- Confidence in a fast-paced environment
- Flexibility when faced with new information, needs or challenges
- Ability to ask questions and communicate with art directors and creative producers when uncertain about a current assignment or when ready for the next one.
Salary / Pay Range
- Salary Basis Hourly
- Pay Range $37.00 - $80.00
This job posting contains a pay range, which represents the range of salaries or hourly rates that the NFL believes, in good faith, at the time of this posting that it might be willing to pay for the posted job in the location(s) specified. The NFL expects to hire for this position near the middle of the range. Only in truly rare and exceptional circumstances, where an external candidate has experience, credentials or expertise that far exceed those required or expected for the position, would the NFL consider paying a salary or rate near the higher end of the range.
Terms / Expected Hours of Work
- 7-month employment period, 40 hours/week expected.
- Flexible schedule is a must including weekends, holidays, and late nights.
- The NFL maintains a Flexible Workplace Policy that provides members of our workforce with opportunities to periodically work from a location of their choice, while maintaining a priority on in-person work at an NFL office, which enables us to more effectively collaborate, connect and build a workplace culture that will drive our continued success.
- The NFL is committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive work environment that reflects our incredibly diverse fan base. We provide an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all employees and applicants without regard to status as protected by applicable federal, state, or local law