We’re looking for 3D Artists of all levels to be a part of our growing full-time studio team in London.
This is an open call, from fresh-faced newbies to seasoned pros, but with every application we’ll be looking for:
- A showreel and/or portfolio that shows us what you’re all about.
- A solid understanding of fundamental design and motion principles.
- A generalist approach to 3D; eager to dip into multiple areas of the pipeline (modeling, animating, lighting, texturing, compositing, rendering).
- Clear conceptual thinking and communication.
- Professional working level of Cinema 4D and Redshift.
- Hunger for learning and personal development within a team of talented artists.
- A keen problem-solver who enjoys variety in their role.
Bonus points for:
- Experience dealing with 3D Character animation pipelines.
- Maya skills.
- Knowledge of other 3D software like Unreal Engine, Houdini or Blender.
ETHOS + BENEFITS
Working at Art&Graft offers the opportunity too make a real impact on a growing company with a great culture. Working with us you can expect:
- Flexible working hours — we value a healthy work-life balance that accommodates people’s different needs.
- Company pension scheme.
- Holiday reward scheme.
- Regular team Masterclasses to help you learn and develop new skills.
- Personal Development Allowance — each member of staff given an annual allowance for courses or tutorials, relevant to the studio, that develop your knowledge and skillset.
- Team outings and fun days. Friendly, open and welcoming company culture.
We are committed to creating a truly inclusive culture to not only make Art&Graft a better place to work but to foster an environment where everyone experiences a sense of belonging.
We’re looking for someone who’ll be keen to work with us in creating a space that is welcoming, safe and equitable for all. We actively encourage and welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
Salary — negotiable dependent on experience
Reporting to — Creative Director, Art&Graft
Location — Bankside, London UK
Start date — ASAP