Tendril is a design, animation and digital innovation studio that is growing, evolving and always offering new challenges. We work with agencies and clients to create rich imaginative worlds for all visual mediums.
We work hard, we strive for excellence and we do it together as a team. We believe in community and respecting balance.
You’re passionate about visual storytelling and have a history of Directing projects that include a high level of polish and complexity.
You are a conceptual thinker and are comfortable leveraging your technical and aesthetic skills across multiple projects in a leadership capacity.
You are an integral member of our client-facing team, building loyal client relationships by identifying their needs and bringing their ideas to life.
- Collaborate with our clients and project leadership team to generate inspiring, creative and strategic ideas that capture our clients' business needs and transform them into elegantly designed solutions
- Contribute to production planning, pitch asset creation, capabilities presentations,, etc., providing your insights into resource planning and budgets to support realistic and creative solutions
- Oversee Directors across multiple productions, acting as a creative sounding board as they lead the daily workflow. Collaborate with the team using tools including Miro, Slack, Frame.io, Figma
- Make space for the Director and Producer to be hands-on in the leadership of their productions, while remaining engaged and available for guidance. Provide inspiration and insight, ensuring that Tendril’s high creative standards are maintained throughout the production process
- Mentor and grow our creative team, providing inspiring and empowering feedback that builds confidence and skills both on and off the box
- Act as a thought leader for the creative team, leading workshops and skill-building sessions to develop the skills of the artists
- Pursue endless boundary-pushing opportunities, striving to acquire new skills related to software, animation, and design
- Infuse your work with your knowledge of current trends in areas including typography, fashion, architecture and contemporary art
Come Prepared to Talk About
- Your client success stories and ability to develop loyal, long-lasting relationships
- Your expert communication, presentation, and leadership skills
- How your most exciting design and animation productions came together from brief to delivery
- Expert working knowledge of current industry standard animation software including Maya, Houdini, Cinema 4D
- Your involvement in the animation community
Tendril Design + Animation Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer, committed to building a team that represents various backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We pride ourselves on creating a collaborative, diverse, and inclusive workplace for all employees.
Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To inquire or ask any questions regarding accessible employment at Tendril, contact email@example.com