Want to do the best work of your life? Make your mark at Europe's leading entertainment brand. Our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work - a place where you can be yourself and let your skills shine.
Sky Creative is looking for a Senior Motion Designer with a passion for motion design, and a love of animation, coupled with a strong conceptual and creative approach to design.
Check out Sky Creative's debut podcast "Inside Sky Creative". Hear from our award-winning team as they share their career journeys, juicy industry tips, personal stories, and much more! Listen now on Spotify: spoti.fi/3BDRyPB
What you'll do:
- Use motion design, including art direction, animation, and typography to work on a variety of promos and campaigns!
- Create animated graphics to promote Sky and its external partners, ranging from new launches (such as Sky Glass) to channels and products (such as Sky Atlantic, Sky Cinema, Sky Store) and Sky's streaming service NOW.
- Collaborate with the campaigns team using your skills to bring campaigns to life both on-air and across a variety of digital and social platforms.
- Use motion design to support internal Sky communications, such as short animated films about diversity or AV elements for new season press launches.
- Liaise with clients, lead your team, maintain quality of work and take an active role in building the department.
- Get involved with initiatives that help to make Sky Creative a great place to work.
What you'll bring:
- An in-depth understanding of motion design.
- A comprehensive understanding of Adobe software (e.g., Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects & InDesign). Good knowledge of Cinema 4D is an advantage.
- A positive attitude, a love of problem-solving, and a desire to find solutions.
- An eye for detail, strong typographic skills, and a flair for design.
- Presentation skills and the ability to creatively advise and exchange ideas with other team members.
Sky Creative is Sky's European Brand and Creative hub providing Brand Strategy, Brand Design, Advertising, Promotions, Broadcast Creative and Digital Design for multiple partners across our European Markets.
From rebranding Sky Sports to designing key art and creating large-scale ATL campaigns for Sky's commissions and original productions, we are uniquely placed to offer our people a huge range of exciting and diverse opportunities.
We believe that an in-house agency is the best of both worlds. A great portfolio of work with unrivaled proximity to our clients, programme makers and commissioners alike. We are passionate about what we do and share firsthand in the success of the brands, shows and content we help create, promote and market.
We're committed to delivering brilliant creative, made by people that love what they do.
There's one thing people can't stop talking about when it comes to: the perks. Here's a taster:
- Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
- The magic of Sky Glass at an exclusive rate
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
- Discounted mobile and broadband
- A wide range of Sky VIP rewards and experiences
How you'll work:
We know the world has changed, and we want to offer our employees the chance to collaborate at our unique office spaces, whilst enjoying the convenience of working from home.
We've adopted a hybrid working approach to give more flexibility on where and how we work. You'll find out more about what this means for this role during the recruitment process.
Where you'll work:
Our Osterley campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Chiswick Park, Gunnersbury, Acton Town and Ealing Broadway tube stations. There's also plenty of parking, bike shelters and showers.
On campus you'll find six subsidised restaurants and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
We take pride in our approach to diversity and inclusion: we've been recognised by The Times and Stonewall for this, and we've committed £30million to support the fight against racial injustice. We've also set ambitious targets for increasing ethnic diversity and representation throughout our organisation.
At Sky we don't just look at your CV. We're more focused on who you are and the potential you'll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we're happy to discuss flexible working.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can't wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.