This is an opportunity to submit your resume for future consideration only; not for an active opening.
We anticipate this role may be open in the near future. If you wish to be considered for this potential opportunity, please submit your resume.
When a position becomes available you may be contacted by our Talent Acquisition team.
The perfect candidate needs to be a dependable, team player with a great attitude, and be flexible with our fast turnarounds.
They will work closely with the VFX Supervisor and VFX Producer in achieving the highest creative and technical standards of work.
- Work with Creative Directors, and other designers as well as production staff to execute style frames as well as design and animate 2D and 3D sequences, as required by the project
- Work in design software such as After Effects, Cinema 4D, and Photoshop
- Experience with developing pitches for projects ranging from type treatment, title design, motion graphics, etc. from conception to completion
What You Bring
- Previous experience in motion graphics and design
- Previous experience working in features, commercials, and special projects timeframes
- Previous experience in broadcast design/animation, advertising and commercials
- Experience with working in Nuke is a plus
Diversity And Inclusion At Company 3 / Method Studios
Creativity has diversity at its core. We celebrate the value of each unique experience by being dedicated to fostering the most diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture where every employee feels empowered and safe to show up to work as their full self.
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Please inform the company's HR representative if you need assistance completing any forms or otherwise participating in the application process.
Pay Range: $75.52 - $113.20 Hourly
- The listed pay range represents the lowest to highest range that we in good faith believe we would pay for this role at the time of this posting. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range, and the range may be modified in the future. An employee’s pay position within the range will be based on several factors including, but limited to, relevant education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, seniority, geographic location, local currency exchange rates, performance, shift, travel requirements, sales or revenue-based metrics, applicable law, and business or organizational needs.
- The benefits for eligible part-time employees working 25 or more hours per week and full-time employees in the US include a comprehensive package of health, retirement, and insurance benefits and paid time off. The benefits for eligible project hires and part-time employees working less than 25 hours per week in the US include retirement, select insurance benefits, and where required by law, health benefits. For roles filled in Canada and other territories, local benefits plan offerings will apply.
- Both external and internal candidates can apply for this role through this careers’ website.
- The above compensation and benefits information is provided in accordance with various state and local pay transparency laws.
- Note: No amount of pay is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, or any other form of compensation that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company's sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company’s sole discretion, consistent with applicable law.