About the team
The Brand and Marketing Creative team works on a variety of brand-centric projects for Stripe, from our brand standards to campaigns, events, IRL experiences, packaging, digital products, and even printed publications.
The experiential designers on this team are multidisciplinary in nature, able to design not only visual but immersive/multisensory experiences that focus on brand and product storytelling.
Collaborating with other teams at Stripe, as well as external partners, we raise the quality and consistency of experiences with the Stripe brand IRL, virtually, and everywhere in between.
We craft the creative vision and strategy for different types of projects and audiences, and amplify them across various mediums, channels, objects to environments, and digital and physical experiences.
What you’ll do
You will be joining a growing design team and discipline responsible for creating experiences for our internal and external events, as well as Stripe’s offices
- Conceptualize, design, and create high-quality 2d and 3d motion graphics for a variety of events, both internal and external.
- Work with a wide range of digital tools and software to develop dynamic and interactive visuals for live events and presentations.
- Execute real-life, digital, and immersive experiences that illuminate Stripe’s brand and product stories.
- Collaborate with other designers, producers, marketers, and stakeholders to create visually stunning motion work that resonate globally.
- Serve as a go-to expert for motion graphics, providing guidance and direction to external agencies and independent contractors in strategy, execution, and production.
Who you are
We’re looking for someone who meets the minimum requirements to be considered for the role. If you meet these requirements, you are encouraged to apply. The preferred qualifications are a bonus, not a requirement.
- You have a solid background of 6+ years in motion graphics design experience, preferably in tech-focused or product-driven companies.
- Experience in creating dynamic presentations and motion assets for live events, virtual experiences, large-scale conferences, trade shows, and various immersive experiences for leading brands.
- You're a seasoned expert in using various motion tools and software, such as but not limited to Adobe Creative Suite, and Cinema 4D.
- You demonstrate a strong capability to work independently while also being able to guide contractors and agencies to ensure top-tier results.
- You're not only a motion graphics designer but an innovator, consistently pushing the boundaries of your field. You're excited by new technologies and the prospect of employing them in your projects.
- You are a systems-thinker, with a special knack for creating and expanding design systems with a focus on motion graphics.
- Are persuasive and humble in explaining your work, process, and decisions and experienced at facilitating stakeholders to advance the project as well as design quality.
- Have excellent organization and presentation skills, and excel in written and verbal communication.
- Love working with other designers to help them learn and grow—and invite them to help you learn and grow.
- Experience working (collaboration and facilitation) with cross functional partners.
Pay and benefits
The annual US base salary range for this role is $156,700 - $211,900. For sales roles, the range provided is the role’s On Target Earnings ("OTE") range, meaning that the range includes both the sales commissions/sales bonuses target and annual base salary for the role.
This salary range may be inclusive of several career levels at Stripe and will be narrowed during the interview process based on a number of factors, including the candidate’s experience, qualifications, and location. Applicants interested in this role and who are not located in the US may request the annual salary range for their location during the interview process.
Additional benefits for this role may include: equity, company bonus or sales commissions/bonuses; 401(k) plan; medical, dental, and vision benefits; and wellness stipends.