Why we think you’ll want this role
You’re a natural problem solver who sees every challenge as an opportunity to shine.
You enjoy collaborating with artists to bring productions to life.
You work independently and efficiently, but you also find satisfaction when you’re flexing your hands-on creative problem-solving skills to solve a variety of technical issues for your team.
- Independently lead the execution of design-focused animation and emerging technology productions that push technological and artistic boundaries. Escalate production issues to EP/HOP/CD as needed
- Manage project milestones and deliveries in collaboration with creative leads. Keep the production moving forward and on schedule while communicating the plan to project team to drive it forward
- Lead project dailies in collaboration with creative leads. Ensure no details are missed and all objectives are on track
- Create Production Bids and collaborate with Resourcing to create feasible production plans
- Collaborate with Resourcing to build and engage with the freelance roster. Identify opportunities to bring external specialists onboard to provide additional skills to productions
- Work with internal and external talent in a global format (time zones) providing a flexible and coherent plan to encourage collaboration
- Coach and Mentor members of the Production team informally through productions and formally through our coaching program
- Collaborate with production leads (ex. HOP, Bidding Producers, EPs) to architect production plans are realistic and achievable
- Responsible for launching projects on time and within budgets established by Executive Producers
- Navigate and manage changes to project scope, negotiating budget adjustments directly with clients
- Draft budget ballparks and overages as needed
- Act as a primary point of contact for the client and the team. Own all current details and information related to the production
- Nurture client relationships, searching for opportunities to grow project scope and identify future opportunities
- Run a client call/ presentation independently as needed without the support of an EP/CD
- Read client contracts, pointing out unclear areas and assisting in red-lining
- Proactively collaborate with Head of Production to refine best practices as related to production process milestones
- Ensure that your project teams are consistently practicing a polished process methodology (Dailies, Kickoff Meeting, Project Actualization, Wrap etc)
- Track actuals and manage project budgets, PO’s and invoices flagging concerns to EP/MD/HOP
- After launching a production, ensure that the budget is completed through actualization
We strive to create a space where people will be challenged and rewarded, where their voice will be heard and their impact felt. We look for team players who are truly invested in our vision and share our values.
Our Purpose - To Create The Future
The work we craft for our clients is always looking forward to what's next - we never look back or repeat what's been done before. We have a constant hunger to create new visual experiences that truly amaze, inspire and have never seen before. This means creating new visual techniques, new aesthetics and experimenting with the very latest technologies.
And this isn’t just about the work that we do for our clients. Everything we do is about creating the future - a better future for all the communities that we serve. It means breaking new ground and pushing the boundaries of what's possible in everything we do.
Experiment. We are curious and driven by the new.
Collaboration. There are no single players.
Quality. Chase perfection.
People First. Killing it with kindness.