Visual Effects Producers are responsible for managing large-scale film VFX projects.
They are responsible for managing our clients, budgets and internal crew, bidding and negotiating for new projects and working with the creative and business management teams on new business developments.
VFX Producers work closely with the Head of Production to provide effective guidance to more junior Producers and Coordinators. They also work closely with other Producers and our Heads of Department.
Hear more from one of our current Producers here.
- Produce and manage budgets and schedules that take into account the VFX work required, ensuring that the project is completed to the highest standard achievable
- Liaise with clients
- Correspond with clients via bids, reports, approval documents, cash flow, change orders, etc.
- Manage project milestones and deliveries in accordance with the implemented schedule
- Handle performance, productivity, attendance, and timekeeping in liaison with team leaders
- Liaise with the Resources team and other key support departments
- Provide verbal and written progress reports to clients, management, Requirements, and internal teams every week
- Pitch and bid for new business
- Previous credited experience as a VFX Producer
- Highly organized with first-class time/project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent client and crew management skills
- Proven ability to prioritize conflicting tasks
- Proven ability to manage high-revenue budgets
- Ability to remain calm and confident in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work within a team towards a common goal
- Thorough understanding of live-action and CG-based VFX workflows
- Existing industry contacts
- Good knowledge of MS Office packages (including Word, Excel, and Project)
Framestore is proud to employ extraordinary talent across all genders, races, nationalities, religions, ages, abilities and sexual preferences. We aim to encourage and support all of our current and future employees to achieve their potential. No job applicant will receive less favourable treatment on any basis when applying for a career with us.