Why we think you’ll want this role
You’re passionate about visual storytelling and have a history of leading projects that include a high level of polish and complexity.
You are a strategic thinker and are comfortable leveraging your communication skills to lead award-winning work for our clients.
You are an integral member of our client-facing team, building loyal client relationships by identifying their needs and bringing their ideas to life.
- Lead with your passion for our boundary-pushing work. Use this to build relationships with clients, agencies and decision-makers with the aim to build on and expand relationships
- Consider yourself to be on the creative team, working closely in partnership with the ECD/CD to ensure that the creative brief is met or exceeded
- Escalate production issues to EP/HOP/CD as needed Lead collaborative creative pitches with an ECD that transform rough ideas into successful production-ready plans
- Collaborate with Resourcing to build and engage with the freelance roster
- Identifying opportunities to bring external specialists onboard to provide additional skills to productions
- Coach and Mentor members of the Production team informally through productions and formally through our coaching program
- Be responsible for a portion of sales with quarterly targets
- Assess incoming projects, build opportunities through relationship development, harness inbound leads and proactively pitch team capabilities
- Transition awarded projects into production, working with Producers to approve SOWs, timelines, and profitable budget framework
- Work with the Chief Growth Officer and Managing Director to develop and execute a plan for account-based marketing (ABM) and other outbound sales methodologies, including being responsible for reporting on activities using CRM
- Own MSA/Client contract responsibilities, identifying and bringing unclear areas to resolution
- Act as an escalation point for clients and internal production leads, facilitating the resolution of conflict with proactive solutions
- Oversee the production to completion, including maintaining oversight of client satisfaction and following up with the satisfaction survey
- Build upon the hub of sales materials (decks, reels, databases, websites) to provide foundational tools for portfolio growth
- Contribute to the refinement of best practices related to pitch and production process and transition work into production
- Work with Producers to oversee project budgets and address timeline or budgetary concerns
We strive to create a space where people will be challenged and rewarded, where their voice will be heard and their impact felt. We look for team players who are truly invested in our vision and share our values.
Our Purpose - To Create The Future
The work we craft for our clients is always looking forward to what's next - we never look back or repeat what's been done before. We have a constant hunger to create new visual experiences that truly amaze, inspire and have never seen before. This means creating new visual techniques, new aesthetics and experimenting with the very latest technologies.
And this isn’t just about the work that we do for our clients. Everything we do is about creating the future - a better future for all the communities that we serve. It means breaking new ground and pushing the boundaries of what's possible in everything we do.
Experiment. We are curious and driven by the new.
Collaboration. There are no single players.
Quality. Chase perfection.
People First. Killing it with kindness.