Doodles is looking for a talented 2d Animator to help tell extraordinary stories with our team in London.
As an Animator at Doodles, you will work with our Creative and Animation Directors to concept, develop, and produce animation across everything from web and social, to immersive experiences.
Your duties will include developing and executing projects across a wide variety of narrative-led content while also propelling the brand forward through constant play and development of motion styles. If you have an eye for the latest animation trends and techniques we would love to hear from you.
- Animate 2D projects, including initial development, storyboarding, animatics, rough animation, tie-down and clean up of character + environment motion and design.
- Work across multiple projects and pitches, including internal, web and phygital activations.
- Respond to in-house and external partner feedback in a professional and timely manner.
- Maintain industry technical standards.
- Accurately estimate turnaround times and work to tight deadlines.
- Maintain an organised working approach within the Doodles workflow.
- Work with animators and designers globally, as well as with freelancers both onsite and remote.
- Continue to push the Doodles brand forward, incorporating new technology and techniques.
YOU’LL FIND SUCCESS IN THIS ROLE IF YOU HAVE:
- A sharp eye for design and a strong understanding of 2Dmotion and timing. Demonstrated skills in visual storytelling and character animation.
- 2+ years experience in 2d animation in a broadcast or commercial production environment.
- A proven track record of consistently delivering high-quality character animation in a diverse range of styles.
- A good understanding of various animation pipelines, including in-depth understanding and hands-on experience in TV Paint, ToonBoom Harmony and/or Adobe Animate.
- Self-motivated organizational skills with the ability to work across multiple productions at any given time. Project planning and problem-solving skills a must.
- A collaborative attitude, encouraging communication within the animation team and business partners.
- A deep love for understanding Doodles and the community.
- Illustration skills, with a focus on hand-drawn characters, and experience with After Effects animation are a plus.
- Authorization to work in the United Kingdom.
Doodles is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to building and fostering an inclusive, accessible environment for everyone.
For questions or concerns regarding accessibility needs please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.2D